▪ Able to utilise reporting tools (SAS/ Business Intelligence tool) to develop reporting and dashboard with quality and accuracy.
▪ Prepare data analysis and approval paper for sales initiatives, management reporting, approval and senior management presentation
▪ Possess good analytical skills to design reports and dashboards and ensure data quality in deliverables to relevant channel users.
▪ Perform segment analysis in maximizing customer value and cross sell opportunity
▪ Design, launch and monitor sales incentive scheme
▪ Work closely with CAD / MIS to prepare business analytics to monitor business performance and recommend strategies to drive retail & SME deposits growth.
▪ Closely monitors & understanding the competitive, industry landscape and market opportunity that impact the strategy.
▪ Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing business strategy.
▪ Produce Management reports that are accurate, appropriately validated and delivered in a timely manner.
▪ Formulate and maintain product level/ sales channel level performance analysis – with benchmarks and triggers in place to highlight areas of opportunity and gaps, carry out comprehensive portfolio analysis, support line functions with qualitative analytical studies to drive business goal.
▪ Provides portfolio analyses and develop strong understanding of the deposit portfolio across retail and SME.