• Support Team Head, Group Private Sector in achieving team goals
• Prepare proposals / pitchbooks, build financial models, undertake valuation tasks, draft term sheets/ assist in credit assessment preparation, handle administrative responsibilities and interface with customersKey Responsibilities:
Key Individual Accountabilities
• Help Head / Team Head manage relationships with to 50 Malaysia groups to secure investment banking and corporate banking deals:
- Cooperate with IB business pillar departments on deal execution
- Develop, review and improve manual, procedures, policies, guidelines and work process
• Ensure high standard of integrity and compliance of all legal and regulatory requirements:
- Comply at all times with all relevant acts, laws, articles of associations, rules and regulations
- Ensure, maintain and enforce a proper supervisory program and competent system of internal controls
• Display teamwork and work closely with other product partners and other senior management personnel at all times
Key Shared Accountabilities
• Work hand in hand with IB Business Pillar to originate and execute deals.
• Work closely with ECM and IE to source and place equities to clients.
• Work closely with DCM and Treasury to place bonds and to execute derivative transactions for clients.